Remember When - A Musical Happening - Our groovy hit show!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! ALL NEW SHOW! Moonbeam's American Top 40
2 Shows Only - Friday August 17th and Saturday August 18th, 2018 - 7PM
Vermillion Community College Fine Arts Theater in Ely, MN
Tickets - $15
Free Hello In There CD with a purchase of 4 or more tickets (will be at the door with your tickets)
Buy Tickets Here:
Choose date here (drop-down menu). At the PayPal site you can choose quantity (You don't have to pay with PayPal, you can choose credit card payment there)
Or call Donna - 218-365-6851
Note: Tickets purchsed online will be available at the door the night of the show.
WATCH THE GROOVY VIDEO BELOW
A Multi-Media Extravaganza
- This year's musical centers around Moonbeam's new TV show - Moonbeam's Ameirican Top 40
- Incorporating dynamic videos that take you back in time
Award-Winning and Iconic
- Fresh presentations of popular songs of the 60s & 70s
- Featuring Pat and Donna Surface with core members of their award-winning back-up musicians
Dynamic Community Involvement
- Showcasing local talent from theater, orchestra, dance, adult and children’s choral groups
- Musical arrangements by renowned composer, Dr. James Grant
- Overture to exciting opening video - chart for Piano 4 Hands by Dr. Grant - 2 pianists - 1 piano!
- Band charts by 2-time Grammy Award-winner, John Ely
This show gets the audience involved.
Here are some of the options:
- Audience is encouraged to come dressed as hippies - and prizes will be awarded for the coolest outfit
- Local radio and TV celebrities will judge the outfits and present the prizes during intermission
- The ‘show’ actually begins outside the theater - immediately creating a ‘happening’ atmosphere
- Hippie Flower Children greet audience with flowers and love beads
Tailored to Your Venue
- No venue too small - no venue too big - this show is limited only by the size and budget of your venue
- The featured performers can include just Pat and Donna, or up to a 9 piece band, with limitless community volunteer involvement
A Special Fun-Raising Event supporting the Spiritwood 'Forget Me Not' Foundation and the fight against Alzheimer’s Disease
View the promotional video below
“Remember When” was a huge hit! Our audience loved hearing their favorite songs from the 60’s and 70’s. Pat Surface’s voice is rich and beautiful, and the entire show is woven with great songs, excellent musicians and fun doses of humor to make for a wonderful musical journey.
~ Amy Stoller Stearns - Executive Director, Historic Holmes Theatre